Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 355

Thread: Perverts Unlimited XP

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *but the PULSATING PUSSY ROCKETS and blows cav into pulsating pussy dust! XD*

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll ... nah [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was the first time I've heard anyone refer to it as a tool.

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea rly... what kinda tool is that lmao

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Screw driver XP

  6. #146
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO you people are really funny sometimes.. anyway, is so slight the hentai content included that it is even hardly noticeabe, i think i should do a new pic a little more "hardcore" though if i paint "male" members on it... we all know who is it from, huh?

  7. #147
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Xel

    Ryudo's gotta train hard to sattisfy both Elena and Millenia!

    IRT Melfice: Why are h-pics hardcore if they show male members, while they aren't if they only show female members? That's unfair... I know you didn't invent that convention, but I consider it unfair.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 30, 2002 07:34 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #148
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman, hardcore pics are when they show EXCPLICITLY sex scenes (penetrations mainly, but other stuff is also considered hardcore...). so, male members are needed... more or less... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If it was only the picture of a guy, then, it would be only hentai (...and probably not mine at all... unless i was forced to do it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  9. #149
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah but I've seen countless of hentai pics that had both sexes nudity drawn right before penetration where the female organs aren't censored but the male ones are. Not that I want to see guys' dicks but it's a little unfair for girls who watch hentai.

    Edit: more or less - I was in a rush and I hadn't seen this, LOL!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 30, 2002 10:38 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I'm being sexist, maybe I am, but I think mostly guys look at hentai.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •